Monday, July 1, 2013

Beautiful Weekend in Borgne

I feel like I've been writing novels so far - so I decided this round will be mostly pictures! I'm working on a longer post about the start of my classes, but for now enjoy some photos! 

I sadly don't have any photos from our hike over a gorgeous mountain to a beautiful empty beach - forgot my camera. A good thing though, allowed me to take in the breath-taking views without the distraction of trying to capture the moment.

Peanuts drying along the bank of the river in Borgne

Pushing the truck out of the parking lot to get it started to leave Chou Chou Bay

Chou Chou Bay

Picture taken by another person in our group of boys playing soccer at Chou Chou Bay

Beetle on the railing!

Just a casual nighttime snack :)

Attempting to catch the sunset.

This kid <3

The tree I stare at outside my room.

Meal of champions.

Another beautiful day on the beach!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the pictures! Everything is so beautiful down there. Make sure to take more pictures! And enjoy your classes :)

    ReplyDelete